Biotique Bio Dandelion Ageless Lightening Serum review



Biotique Bio Dandelion Ageless
Lightening Serum review







I am super nervous and pleased to examine the
new product today as it's my most most popular
product which has run like magic on my surface
and I want to share it with you. Wish it will be for
you all but that means it did for me? it's named
Biotique bio herb ageless brightening serum which
I get represented applying for final 2 years and I
am absolutely crazy about it and why you will
know it in a little while ?


About Biotique Bio Dandelion Ageless
Lightening Serum


Dandelion is a rejuvenating herbaceaous
plant known for its ageless properties. This
lightening serum is a rare combination of
pure dandelion, rich in vitamin E and
minerals, blended with nutmeg oil. Used
regularly, it helps brighten skin, fade dark
spots and ease away wrinkles for a flawless
complexion.








Packaging;
The serum comes in
the distinctive biotique material, a cylindrical white
plastic bottle with a green jacket. This bottle is
very attractive and little. It is travel-size and all that
required items have been glued on this bottle
itself. I could have liked it more had it existed in
the shoe dispenser manner; but Nonetheless, it is
simple to have and has no issues of spilling or
leakages.


Consistency/texture:


 This has a quintessential
serum like consistency. It is neither too watery
nor thick. It spreads very nicely on the face and
absorbs within seconds. It feels watery on the
skin though once you apply it. It is not at all
sticky, which I thought it would be as some
serums are sticky. Once you apply it, it
disappears into nothingness, in fact
rejuvenating you. But it is not moisturizing, of
course you need to follow it up with your
regular moisturizer. Moreover, this says, it is for
all skin types, I have a dry skin and it works
brilliantly.


Products claims: Herb is the rejuvenating
herbaceous organism known for its ageless
attributes. The lightening serum is the rare
combination of plain herb, rich in Vitamin E and
minerals, mixed with nutmeg oil. Applied regularly,
it helps brighten skin, fade black places and ease
away wrinkles for the perfect color.

Price: 230 INR for 40 ml


Self life: 3years.

Fragrance:

It has a very organic fragrance, may
be of camphor or clove, I don't know but it
smells chemical-free which is the plus-point of
all biotique products.

My experience:

If you had read my previous job, you could realize
that I have recently begun with the anti-aging skin
care function with Biotique products. This action
consists of the serum, day cream, night cream
and sunscreen remedy. After 3 weeks of applying
it, be prepared with my information and scorecard.
Day, I would be surveying this serum - Biotique
Bio Dandelion Ageless Lightening serum. See on
to learn how great it fares.
I think that having good good skin will is one must
no matter what and the's one of the reasons |
make investing in care products. Well, this fact is
obvious that I consider trying out other care
products, but more than that I think that having
good glowing skin will make you look a lot more
confident. But good skin starts with a great care
plan that needs to be followed twice daily. And
aside from this standard CTM process that is
cleaning, toning and moisturising, one must take
the extra measure to provide particular skin
concerns by including more products at this
routine so that the skin becomes even healthier
and clearer. My skincare routine consists of some
ways and I make sure that I add the serum , too
after I tone my cheek. This serum I have is this
Biotique Bio Dandelion Visibly Ageless serum and
i'll get my views on this quantity with you.


Pros of Biotique Bio Dandelion
Ageless Lightening Serum


No animal testing (yes, that tops my list)
Absolutely non sticky
Easily absorbed into the skin
No breakouts ever
Great for all skin types
Extremely light to wear
Preservative free
Organically pure

Cons of Biotique Bio Dandelion
Ageless Lightening Serum

Bottle packaging that too without a pump (yes, this
is the only flaw this product holds) which makes it a
little unhygienic to use. Honestly you need to dig
your fingers inside the bottle every time you use it.

product Purchase linkhttps://inr.deals/0jh1T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makup Kit essentials for beginners

Biotique bio papaya revitalizing tan removal scrub review